What is MySchool/MyVillage/MyPlanet
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa’s biggest community support programme which raises funds for schools, charities, welfare organisations and the environment.
How does MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet work?
1. Get a free card online or simply phone 0860 100 445.
2. Nominate Retina South Africa as the beneficiary (you may have up to 3 beneficiaries).
3. Swipe your card whenever you make a purchase at any partner store (these include Woolworths, Engen Quikshops, Builders, Waltons, loot.co.za, Power24, Netstar and more).
4. The partner will donate a percentage of your purchases to your beneficiary!
A card will be mailed to you.
Benefits of having a MySchool Card:
1. You can raise funds for your favourite school or charity without costing you a cent.
2. You can use one card at many stores.
3. Exclusive discounts and special offers.
4. You will receive a monthly email statement showing exactly how much your beneficiary has raised.
5. You can change your beneficiaries whenever you want.
Please remember to swipe your card when you shop at Woollies or any of the outlets listed on the website. Encourage friends and family to invest in a miracle – that of making our young people’s dream of a sighted future come true.
Contact my school at email@example.com or 0860 100 445 should you have any queries with joining.