Welcome to our trust centre. We strive to provide services you can trust.
These legal notices describe (and apply) to the relationship between you and us.
We have drafted them with care to relate specifically to the services we provide.
• Website Terms & Conditions relating to your use of our website.
• Website Disclaimer.
• Email Disclaimer disclaiming liability for the emails we send.
• Complaints Procedure if you wish to complain about the service you’ve received.
• Information Security Policy relating to safeguarding our website and your personal
• Prescribed legislative forms:
o Request for Access to Information in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act
o Objection to the Processing of Personal Information in terms of Section 11(3) of The Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (Form 1)
o Request for Correction or Deletion of Record of Personal Information or Destroying or Deletion of Record of Personal Information in terms of Section 24(1) of The Protection
of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (Form 2)
We may add to or change these legal notices from time to time. By accessing our website, you agree to be bound by the notices we publish on our website.
Retina South Africa cannot respond to questions concerning the medical aspects of retinal degenerative diseases. Retina South Africa does not employ qualified medical personnel or information specialists to give medical advice, diagnose illness, or offer referrals. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of your healthcare provider with questions regarding medical care.
Documents in the Trust Centre
• Website Terms and Conditions
• Website Disclaimer
• Privacy Notice
• E-Mail Disclaimer
• Complaints Procedure
• Information Security Policy
• PAIA Manual
• PAIA Request for Access to Information
• PoPIA Form 1 (objection to processing of personal information)
• PoPIA Form 2 (correction and deletion of personal information)